People are very passionate about food and how they prepare it.
There have been many debates on social media about where to store ketchup, if you should put salt in white rice, and if you should eat mac and cheese with a spoon or fork.
My personal favorite debate is whether a hot dog is a sandwich.
According to Seventeen, "No final consensus could be made. Which lead us to make a list of all the most heated culinary debates of all time." Check out the list below.
- Where to store ketchup
- Eating mac and cheese with a spoon or a fork
- Should you put salt in white rice?
- Is a hot dog a sandwich?
- Should you put ice in your cereal with milk?
- Ends or the center of the brownie?
We'd like to add:
- Store bread in the pantry or refrigerator?
- Should you store tomatoes refrigerator?
- Soy Sauce. Pantry/drawer or refrigerator?
Do you have any that you'd add to the list? We'd love to hear them!
6 Most Frustrating Food Debates of All Time https://t.co/naq15BixgB
Mary Brooke Beasley has a healthy obsession with all things related to cats, fashion, and the color pink! She mainly writes trending topics, celebrity gossip, and lifestyle pieces.