RESCHEDULED EVENT: Sunday October 14
with special guests Marty Stuart & Brent Cobb
PNC Music Pavilion
Given the current information from the National Weather Service regarding the potential impact of Hurricane Michael on the Charlotte area and out of concern for fan safety and overall fan experience, the Chris Stapleton concert scheduled to play PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte on Thursday October 11 has been rescheduled for Sunday October 14. Tickets purchased for the October 11 concert will be valid night of show on Sunday October 14, no exchange necessary.
Event times: All times subject to change without notice.
Early Parking: 2:00 PM
Parking Lots: 4:00 PM
Gates: 5:30 PM
Concert Begins: 7:00 PM
++VERY HIGH TRAFFIC EVENT++
Please note - This is a sold out concert. Traffic will be very heavy. Due to event and local traffic, please expect delays and give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the venue and get through the security screening process at the gates. Parking lots open at 4pm. Early parking available starting 2pm - click here to purchase early parking passes. Gates open at 5:30 pm.
Please scroll down to learn more about our NO BAG entry gates.
Traffic Parking Route Map: click HERE for printable version or view below.
Shows take place rain or shine. Follow us on twitter @LiveNationNCSC for any last minute changes or announcements.
Uber/Rideshare Drop-off & Pick Up Location: Advise your driver to drop-off inside the property. Rideshare drivers should enter the lots using the administration entrance - the 3rd left coming from Route 29 and the 3rd right coming from route 49. Once there, parking staff will direct you to the appropriate drop-off location between the A and B parking lots.
Items ALLOWED to be brought into venue:
(All items are subject to change at tour's request)
• 1 factory sealed plastic bottle of water up to 1 liter or empty non-glass water bottle
• Small Blankets/Beach towels (no larger than 3' x 8')
• Non-professional cameras (Pocket sized, point & shoot, no removable lenses)
• Backpacks, purses, and pocketbooks
• Food in clear 1-gallon ziploc type bags
• Lawn chairs without roof or leg extentions
• Small pocket sized umbrellas for use on plaza only
Items NOT allowed to be brought into venue but not limited to:
• Laser pointers
• Pen lights or pointer lights
• Glow wands
• Audio or Video Recorders
• iPads or tablets
• Professional cameras with detachable lenses or cameras with lenses that extend 5" or more
• Weapons or sharp objects of any kind
• Glass Bottles
• Illegal Drugs
• Lounge or tri-fold chairs
• Picnic baskets
• Large blankets
• Large Umbrellas
• Chains (ex. wallet chains)
• Selfie Sticks
• Poi/Rave Balls
• Levitation Sticks
• Rave Sticks
• Pets (except service animals)
• "Other" recording devices
• Signage over 12" x 12"
Directions & Traffic:
Due to event and local traffic, please expect delays and give yourself plenty of time to arrive to PNC Music Pavilion. If you need directions to the venue, click here to visit our website. Traffic Parking Route Map: click HERE for printable version or view below.
Free WiFi is now available at PNC Music Pavilion!
Just log on to "Free_Fan_WiFi" no password needed